[CQ-Contest] Seeing yourself as others see you ...

Richard Gelber RGelber at compuserve.com
Tue Sep 12 11:40:41 EDT 2000

Bill, W1HIJ's comments are right on the money.  The discussion of the past
two weeks hardly qualifies as something that would be likely to attract the
uninitiated.  Perhaps there should be a closed reflector concerning CQWW
log checking?

Hundreds of postings have now been made on this one subject.  Everyone has
had their say by now, and I suspect many of us have begun to delete
messages according to the subject line without reading them.  Can we put
this one to rest now?

Rich, K2WR

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com