[CQ-Contest] Post-contest review

Monte Stark ku7y at dri.edu
Wed Sep 13 09:39:56 EDT 2000

Hi All,

To me it's a simple thing......

I keep notes on paper during the contest.

I "fix" what I can during the test. (QRPing in things like
the 160m contests give you lots of time for this!)

After the contest I'll "fix" whatever is left on my note
page.

I feel that as long as all I do is use the info I got off
the air during the contest it's OK.

To use ANY outside help, like going to the call book, isn't
right.

Only 12 days to retirement, but who's counting?  :-) And
having your office on the air port where the Reno Air
Races are being held helps those go by faster!

Wheeeee......

73, Ron

.........KU7Y.....ARCI #8829.....Monte "Ron" Stark.....
....ku7y at qsl.net....SOC #2.......Nevada....NRA LIFE....
.....SOWP 5545M.......WHINERS #1........ZOMBIE #18.....
....Visit my Home Page.....http://www.qsl.net/ku7y/....

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com