[CQ-Contest]Burnout

Ed Sleight k4sb at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 17 17:11:58 EDT 2000

Guys, I think this happens to all of us at one time or another. I had a
period of about 3 years where I simply did not turn on the rigs unless a
new one for me came on.

It's natural, and for the younger guys, perhaps just a means for them to
spend more time with your family, other hobbies.

It'll come back, I promise you.

73
Ed

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com