[CQ-Contest] RE: {CQ-Contest} Cheating was: Young People

v31jp at logical123.net v31jp at logical123.net
Wed Sep 20 09:36:40 EDT 2000

Signal strength is not a way to consider cheating by a station.
You have no way of knowing what or where an antenna is pointing.
Seldom do you know what antenna is used, or at what height at
the compared stations. Some general locations have large variations
for a country or state, such as a valley, mountain top, or coastal
location.

--
73 de K8 Joe "Palooka" & Beverly
Joe Pontek