[CQ-Contest] Penalties??

Rex J Maner k7qq at juno.com
Mon Sep 18 15:01:26 EDT 2000

Not  on SSB

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com

From: K4OJ" <k4oj at tampabay.rr.com (K4OJ)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:52:52 -0400
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Cheating

"...cheating is rampant"

...and your dog's medicine costs less than your mother in-laws, right?

I would like to know what forms of cheating are so rampant that you are
aware of them...having operated in contests for over 30 years now I have
seen my share of cheating, but if it is rampant in your neighborhood then
you should move!

73,

Jim, K4OJ
k4oj at arrl.net

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group, visit our website at:
http://www.qsl.net/fcg

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com