[CQ-Contest] CC&R Category

Maurizio Panicara i4jmy at iol.it
Tue Sep 26 00:09:42 EDT 2000

You couldn't have better expressed a part of my thoughts, the rest is
that......
People and progress look forward, and to stay still is always like to go
back.
The most of the human energy get fuel by the aim to do better, developments
have been real because many were running after dreams and a number succeded
in making real their dreams.
Ham radio contesting is the connubious between skill and technology in RADIO
communications.
If not, it's much better to eliminate radios and antennas and turning to
something like internet before someone, after CC&R, ask for a sub category
for verticals, another for low towers, another for 12 hours, another because
of mother in love, etc etc.
Ham contesting is a deal, not something that has to be made lower in
difficulty.
Or an individual is interested in this type of contesting or it is not
interested in Ham contesting.

73,
Mauri I4JMY

PS All the place for my contest antennas is 180 sq Feet.