[CQ-Contest] Two interesting items

Laci HA0HW ha0hw at pannondxc.hu
Sun Apr 8 20:56:49 EDT 2001

Hi David and fellows,
Thanks to focused our attention to this propagation prediction software!
I'm collecting this kind of tools  and I have several ones.
Unfortunatelly this downloaded version does not work me.
After the succesfully installation, when I try to run this program, I get
error massege:
RUNTIME ERROR 247 at 00040887
I dont know I did something wrong or some one else had same problem?
Any help welcome!
73 de Laci
ha0hw at pannondxc.hu
http://www.c3.hu/~ha0khw

p.s. I have Celeron 566 MHz processor, 128 Mb RAM with Windows98 2nd edition

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com