[CQ-Contest] May-June CQ Contest out

K4tmc at aol.com K4tmc at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 22:47:54 EDT 2001

Front cover photo of one of the many towers at A61AJ, with a feature article
inside on the 160M 4-square array.

Feature articles:
The CQ Contest and DX Hall of Fame 2001
The Realization of a Dream - Erecting the 4-Square at A61AJ
Getting Competitive for VHF/UHF Contests
Results - 7th European HF Championship 2000
Rules - European HF Championship
CQWW DX SSB Contest 2000 High-Claimed Scores

Departments:
The Band Edge (editorial) - Times Change (homebrewing antennas)
VHF Contest Forum - S53MM from the Sunny Side of the Alps
Contesting History - Africa in Turmoil
A Conversation with - LY2NK, Algis Kregzde

Array Solutions has half-page ad with list of product lines available.
Alpha Power is back with a full-page ad for the Alpha 87A and 99.
The Force 12 full-page ad has a picture of the new Sigma-40 vertical.
The C.A.T.S. Rotor Doctor ad indicates that a new rotor (RD-1800) will be
available soon.
XX Towers (KC1XX) has a half-page ad for their communication services.
WT4I Contest Tools has ad for WT4I Log Checker, Cabrillo Converter, and
Master Call Maintenance software.

That's all.

73 & High Rates,
Henry Pollock - K4TMC