w2up [CQ-Contest] headphone amp?

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Mon Apr 30 06:28:34 EDT 2001

IMO, it is more convenient, in general, to use
powered speakers that provide a headphone jack.  I
hate fumbling around the back of my PC. Of course, if
you leave the 'phones plugged in all the time, that's
not an issue.

73 Mike N2MG

W2UP wrote:

I find that the headphone output from my sound card
does not produce enough audio, when used with PED,
RUFZ, etc (yes, I have the levels set at max. via
the sound card drivers). I'm looking for suggestions
for a small audio amp to use in front of the
headphones - schematic, kit, pre-built, whatever.

http://www.peoplepc.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com