[CQ-Contest] Is 160 meter DX Window gone........

L. Wilson tablerock at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:57:07 EDT 2001

I sort of agree with K5NA.  I realize by doing this I will be subjected t=
o comments from the east coast that they did not tell me to live here or =
I should move.  I have felt for years that both the east and west coasts =
have an advantage over those in the midwest.  This is a good example wher=
e the east coast can run European stations and the west coast JA's.  If t=
hey want to do away with the DX Window that is fine but, let us then add =
an additional 1/2 point to each qso for those operating in the midwest.  =
Now, I know that this statement will light a fire among a few but, realis=
tically they are taking points away from us with the elimination of the w=
indow.  =20

If the window is not there, only east coast stations will stand any chanc=
e of winning the contest.....

Larry K0RWL

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com