[CQ-Contest] Re: Dinged Good QSOs

Jan.E.Holm at telia.se Jan.E.Holm at telia.se
Fri Aug 3 17:23:22 EDT 2001

So how do I defend against this, or improve if you will.
For example, how do I know that W8JI really logs my call
correct, if not I´ll lose 4 QSO´s , right? Or is it reverse
logic, i e W8JI has to improve his act for me to gain.
Can someone please explain to me how this is a fair deal.
If I make a misstake and log W8JI incorect I sure can buy
that I get a penalty but the other way around????
Is this really the case or do I missunderstand things,
please explain to me.

de Jim SM2EKM

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com