[CQ-Contest] The best op

Ward Silver hwardsil at wolfenet.com
Wed Aug 8 16:10:23 EDT 2001

> What about the gals? Who's the best there huh?
>
> Tom Baugh
> AE9B

Now that's an interesting question...I recall two.

Claudia Wulz, HB9CUY, was a member of the French team for WRTC-90 and is
quite a good CW op.  Also a high-energy physicist at CERN.  Haven't heard
her on for ages - must be all those Top Quarks under the Alps.

Laura, WE7B, was tearing it up on phone in the early nineties (and I think
her sister is/was licensed, as well) but has been inactive contest-wise for
a long time.

73, Ward N0AX

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com