Fw: [CQ-Contest] Summary: Minimal SO2R

kk9a at arrl.net kk9a at arrl.net
Sun Aug 12 07:38:11 EDT 2001

I'm not sure what your antennas are, but I have done SO2R sucessfully
without bandpass filters using 100 watts.  My antennas are all monobanders
with a 20' minumum seperation so I have some natural out of band
attenuation. After I realized that I really liked SO2R I added switchable
bandpass filters to both radios as a protection measure. I wouldn't run QRO
without this filtering.

73,
John