[CQ-Contest] NEIGER'S TIGERS

James Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 21:28:02 EDT 2001

Ponha um tigre nos su carro  (loosely translated: put a TIGER in your tank).
Sorry...........

Just when you thought it safe to go back into the jungle, NEIGER'S TIGERS
will once again be looking to take on the world in the CQ WW DX CONTEST Team
Competition.  All are welcome, high power/low power, all bands/single band,
assisted/unassisted, SSB or CW.

It's alot of FUN to team-up with others, encourages participation, and just
a special feature of the CQ WW events.

Let me know your interests, mode, all-bands or single band, and you will be
placed on a TIGER TEAM.

How did we do last year?  Five of our seven SSB teams made the Top Ten,
including No 1, and four of our six CW teams made the Top Ten, including No.
1; a credit to our great operators, world-wide.  By the way, our teams
represented no less than 26 DXCC countries!

Let's go, Tigers

73

Jim Neiger
N6TJ  (ZW5B on SSB, ZD8Z on CW in 2001)