[CQ-Contest] World Contesting Band Plans

Bill at ng3k.com Bill at ng3k.com
Thu Aug 30 06:30:11 EDT 2001

Up until this morning, someone at the University of
Queensland was maintaining Web pages that provided
information of contesting band plans.  It was located
at the following URL:

 http://www.uq.net.au/radiosport/news/index.htm#World Contesting Band Plans

Unfortunately, the pages appear to have gone missing
and, so far, I have been unable to track them down.

Does anyone have any information about the fate of
this resource?  If not, does anyone know of a suitable
Web-based replacement?  There are lots of "band plan"
Web pages, but this is the only one I've ever found
that dealt specifically with Contesting band plans.

TIA es 73,

Bill/NG3K

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com