[CQ-Contest] Fwd: [FCG] riding the RF gain...

Mike W4EF at dellroy.com
Wed Dec 5 09:06:40 EST 2001

Hi Eric,

I just picked up a David Clark H10-40 Aeronautical Grade
Headset off of Ebay. Its amazing how much noise attenuation
these provide as compared to regular headphones. David
Clark actually publishes the noise attenuation specs (in dB
versus frequency) for their products.

http://www.davidclark.com/

Thanks go to Marty, N6VI for turning me on to these.

73 de Mike, W4EF..................