[CQ-Contest] IF-232C

W5ASP at aol.com W5ASP at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 10:38:06 EST 2001

I am looking for a manual or other documentation for the Kenwood IF-232C.
Apparently all of the CAT information for the earllier Kenwood transceivers
(TS-440, 450, 940, 850, 950 etc.) is contained in this manaul rather than the
xcvr manual itself.  And it seems that the IF-232C itself is no longer
available.

I am particularly intersted in the commands, their syntax and such that
control the xcvr front panel and operting functions.

I've checked the Kernwood web/ftp sites and several parts supplies without
success.

Please reply directly direct.

Thanks,

Joe, W5ASP