[CQ-Contest] 160 Log Submissions

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Sun Dec 9 12:40:11 EST 2001

OK ...

Just sent in my feeble 160 Meter Contest log ...

First I get this ...

Thank you for your participation in the contest and for submitting
your log in Cabrillo format.  Your acknowledgement number is
[xxxx.160meter].  Please save this receipt until verifying that your
log appears on the Logs Received web page at

        http://www.arrl.org/contests/claimed/

A minute later, I got this

Your message