[CQ-Contest] WCSD - added features today

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Dec 10 03:10:31 EST 2001

At 10:43 PM 12/9/01 -0600, K3LR wrote:
>Pete:
>
>I just added some new info to the page. I hope it kept all the stuff I did
>not change and therefore did not reenter.
>
>When I did a new look up, I saw the old data.....strange.

Hi Tim -- That's because it doesn't update immediately.  I started down
that road but the security problem just proved too severe -- I would have
had to implement password protection to prevent malicious fiddling of
records, and couldn't face the task of administering close to 2000
passwords!  Instead, I will be updating every day or two after eyeballing
the inputs for comedians...

Anything you didn't change will not change.  In fact, to blank a field you
would have to enter a blank space in it.

73, Pete N4ZR
www.qsl.net/n4zr

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com