[CQ-Contest] K4OJ's Problem

N7MAL n7mal at ctaz.com
Mon Dec 17 06:31:26 EST 2001

Very late Sunday afternoon, while I was CQ'ng, K4OJ answered me. He was a
dupe but insisted I log him because his computer had crashed and all his
earlier contacts were lost. I use CT and couldn't log him because at the end
of the contest I would run RMDUPES and the contact would be deleted. He was
adamant I should log him. It became obvious he was becoming a pest and we
were just wasting time so I gave him a report and he moved on. The second
contact will not show up in my log or should it show up in anyone's log. I
feel sorry for K4OJ but 'stuff' happens and sometimes all you can do is cry
in your beer. There's always next year.

MAL               N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm