[CQ-Contest] K4OJ's problem

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Mon Dec 17 22:38:40 EST 2001

> Hmmmm.
> It takes 4 seconds or so to send his call QSO B4 QRZ K5KA
> and it takes 3 seconds to send his call 599 OK.
>
> I worked 1500 q's and had 40 dupes, 1 guy even duped me
> twice.   Why not work every caller, unless of course it is SS.
>
> Ken

My limit was stretched one contest...don't recall which it was, but domestic
Q's were okay in it...

A 4-land op must have been having a senior 'moment' that went on for a good
part of his weekend.

He called me at least six times...I worked him four before finally telling
him QSO B4, which he accepted.

That didn't stop him from calling me a couple more times before the contest
was over.

73,
dale, kg5u

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com