[CQ-Contest] quiet monitor

Jerry Flanders jflanders2 at home.com
Wed Dec 19 13:11:47 EST 2001

They have a reputation for being quieter. Since they don't have horizontal
deflection circuitry, you would expect less RFI.

As soon as the 17's come down a bit more I will be trying one personally.
The 15's around here are occasionally below $300 now, and the 17's $500.

Also - a well shielded feed line and rig can make a BIG difference in the
amount of junk you get from the monitor. At least it did here.

Jerry W4UK

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com