[CQ-Contest] RE: What country...

Marijan Miletic, S56A artinian at siol.net
Wed Dec 19 21:19:59 EST 2001

This is exactly the problem with a new prefixes!  Lot of people would ask
"what country" while it is plain obvious from ITU list.

This is prior knowledge convenient and easy to use.  It might be entered
into cty.dat only post festum...

Much shorter exception list is required only for DXCC exotic islands and
Antartica.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU