[CQ-Contest] CT Version 9.57.003 has Cabrillo output for CQ160 Contest

Fritz Reuning K4OAQ k4oaq at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 1 18:47:13 EST 2001

The following was lifted from the "CT-User" reflector.

[ct-user] CT9.57.003

      To: "CT-User" <ct-user at contesting.com>
      Subject: [ct-user] CT9.57.003
      From: "Ken Wolff" <kwolff at ultranet.com>
      Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:47:49 -0500

I have uploaded CT9.57.003 to the vault:

9.57
* fixes a bug where the .BIN file can be overwritten in the VHF contest.
   The way to cause it was to start CT with the full file name, IE
VHFTEST.BIN, not just
   VHFTEST. The run writelog. A bug in the file generation name caused one of
the ouputs to go to
   VHFTEST.BIN. (tnx K1EP)
* The VHF output file for 1296 and up now have real outputs. They were going
in the bit bucket
   before.
* fixes ALTW and ALT F8. They now wipe the entire QSO
* Adds Cabrillo output to CQ160 contest. Use the SETSTATE text command to
set your
   state or country for Cabrillo output
* changed ARRL operator category from SINGLE UNLIMITED to SINGLE ASSISTED

Submissions:              ct-user at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-ct-user at contesting.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com