[CQ-Contest] 24 HOUR TIME

Gary Johnson wy0v at cableone.net
Mon Feb 5 19:03:48 EST 2001

To set the Windows clock
1. Click Start and point to Settings.
2. Click Control Panel/
3. Double-click Regional Settings Properties
4. Click the Time tab
5.  Type uppercase H or HH for the hour in Time Style to display time in a
24 hour format.
Example:  HH:mm:ss

This will display the Windows time in 24 Hour format but it will still show
the colon between the hour and minutes.  For example my clock now reads
19:01.  You can use the Windows help files for more information on the
Date/Time settings.

73,  Gary - WY0V