[CQ-Contest] OOs as Referees

CYBERGURUES lw9euj at ciudad.com.ar
Sat Feb 10 10:52:59 EST 2001

Hi y'all:
I've missed a lot of messages about this thread.
Can anybody please tell me if you are talking about "remote" referees. Or
"inside the shack" referees like in WRTC.
The first type would help stop several ways of cheating.
The secound should stop them all. But how de we do it?
Great issue to discuss.

Martín Monsalvo, LW9EUJ
lw9euj at tomgreen.com
www.tomgreen.com