[CQ-Contest] Re: [MRRC] Future of Phone Sprint ???

k8cc k8cc at mediaone.net
Sun Feb 11 00:19:10 EST 2001

At 03:31 PM 2/10/01 -0500, Pat Collins wrote:
 >Figures, the "cw or die" want to kill all the ssb contests.

That's perhaps only partially true.  K7GM has resigned as the logchecker
for the SSB Sprints.  Rick started the contest and has been the only
logchecker in its 18 year history.  There is currently no volunteer in
sight to take over the logchecking task.  Those who wish to gripe about
this are welcome to take their place at the head of the line to volunteer.

Dave/K8CC

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com