[CQ-Contest] Station Design - interconnection (more)

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Jan 24 08:02:35 EST 2001

The response has been terrific.  Unfortunately, one of those who responded
also sent me the KAK at M virus.  I have privately informed him by e-mail.  My
McAfee caught it at the stage of saving to a folder, and deleted the entire
folder along with the offending message, so everything I had saved is gone.

If you sent me your comments and didn't copy the reflector, please send
them again.  I can reconstruct the rest from the reflector archive, for use
in developing the summary -- which should be a dandy!

Thanks!

73, Pete N4ZR
Contesting is!

The World Contest Station Database