[CQ-Contest] Curacao QTH Available for ARRL SSB

Geoff Howard ghoward at kent.edu
Sun Jan 28 15:30:22 EST 2001

Hi all,

The ARRL SSB contester who was scheduled to use the Curacao PJ2T contest
station has just cancelled because of an unforeseeable medical situation.
Thus, the place is once again available.

Our own CCC club group will be there operating the ARRL CW contest, so we
will be able to leave all the gear set up for anyone who wishes to run the
SSB contest. It will be a true turnkey operation, with no equipment bagdrag
necessary.

Full information is available at http://asgard.kent.edu/ccc , from me via
e-mail, or you can call me at 330.628.5707. First come, first served.

Daily high: 88. Daily low: 79. Nothing more needs said! <g>

     73,

       - Geoff, W0CG

Secretary/Treasurer, Caribbean Contesting Consortium

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com