[CQ-Contest] WAEDC 2001

Herbert Ade-Thurow dl2dn at t-online.de
Sun Jul 1 18:36:34 EDT 2001

Hello WAEDC contesters,

plaques, awards and contest booklets will be in the mail next week.
Please allow some time
to arrive. For instant information please visit the WAEDC homepage:

                                    www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedcw.htm

We apologize that due to server problems the address "www.waedc.de" is
not available at the
moment but will be back soon.

After mailing the WAEDC 2000 plaques, awards etc I retire from working
as a contest manager.
I have been responsible for the WAEDC contest administration since 1985.
It was a most rewarding
voluntary job and I would like to express my sincere thanks to the WAEDC
community for their
support for so many years.

Please note: no change in submitting your WAEDC 2001 logs:.

Please mail your                       -  e-mail logs to waedc at darc.de
                                               -   logs on disk or paper
logs to   WAEDC Contest Committee

Dürerring 7