[CQ-Contest] RYRYRY NAQP RTTY

Larry Lindblom W0ETC w0etc at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 3 15:16:27 EDT 2001

Again this year I am the organizer for the TCG NAQP RTTY teams.  This year's
event is 1800Z July 21 to 0600Z July 22.  If you are thinking about playing
for a few hours or giving NAQP RTTY a serious effort please consider signing
on with us as a team player.

If you are interest in being on a team email me and indicate if you will be
a full time or part time player.

If you don't know what TCG stands for that is OK, you can still play with
us.  After all the team organizer for the Tennessee Contest Group isn't in
Tennessee but is in IA.

73

W0ETC  (who was confuse with K3ETC in last years results)

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com