[CQ-Contest] Attention EI contesters and PVRC

Barry Kutner w2up at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 12 11:10:57 EDT 2001

For the EI hams:
I will be in Ireland, flying into Shannon, and have some free time on
my day of arrival next month. Are there any EI contesters in the
Shannon area that would like to get together?

For PVRCers:
Due to circumstances beyond my control, my flight from Newark
was cancelled and rescheduled from BWI. I presume BWI is
similar to Newark and Phila in terms of parking, and I prefer to park
at an offsite facility. Can anyone recommend a parking facility near
BWI?

For all others, pse excuse the bandwidth.

Tnx,
Barry
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up at mindspring.com
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry at w2up.wells.com