[CQ-Contest] Insertion Loss Values

W5ASP at aol.com W5ASP at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 01:51:49 EDT 2001

I'm curious to know if anyone knows of a reliable source of values for the
insertion loss of various "devices" commonly used in 50 Ohm coax RF feed
lines.  The particular "devices" I have in mind are the common types of RF
connectors (UHF, BNC, Type-N, etc. of various kinds, i.e. PL-259, barrel,
Els, Tees, etc.),  and also in manually operated coax switches such those
made by B&W, Daiwa, etc.

So far my search has turned up very little, but probably I'm not looking in
the right places.  I'm pretty sure I've seen the topic discussed somewhere
but so far I've not a clue as to where.

Please reply to  w5asp at aol.com

I'll summarize later if I get some good info.

Joe, W5ASP

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com