[CQ-Contest] Kudos to CQ WW for Busting Packet Cheaters!

Bill Turner w7ti at dslextreme.com
Sat Jul 21 22:09:10 EDT 2001

For someone who wants to cheat, it's even easier and safer than that.
Just put your Kantronics TNC into the MONITOR mode and set the MCOM
and MCON parameters to "on".  You'll then see all the packets going
back and forth, including DX spots, without even being logged in.  No
one will ever know you're there.  Bummer, huh?

73, Bill W7TI