[CQ-Contest] Problem running bcc ped

Gissel, Andreas andreas.gissel at sap.com
Mon Jul 23 15:35:34 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I just recently discovered the bcc ped contest and have enjoyed it a lot.
Unfortunately the program doesn't work any more since I moved to a new
laptop. I am now trying to run the application on a Toshiba Satellite Pro
4600 under Windows 98 using a Yamaha AC-XG soundcard.
When I start the program it won't recognize the soundcard at all, regardless
whether it's started under DOS or a DOS emulation.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated, I surely miss the fun!

Tnx in advance, Vy 73 de Andy, DL3YBM

Dr. Andreas Gissel
International HR Consultant
SAP Consulting