[CQ-Contest] Kudos to CQ WW for Busting Packet Cheaters!

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Thu Jul 26 20:51:50 EDT 2001

You are assuming that the secret criteria for determining such
cheating is infallible?

I don't consider the CQWW Committee to be Gods, and I have
little faith in any procedure that's not open to public scrutiny and
criticism.

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass at columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com