[CQ-Contest] Contest QSOs: To QSL or not to QSL

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 29 19:36:02 EDT 2001

Bill,
Personally, I answer all buro cards received. I do a label run and
send them about once per year. If I've already QSLed a particular
band/mode for a station, I don't reQSL it. I don't QSL guys who
send me a card for every contest QSO ever made, who probably
don't want my card anyway (eg., ON4UN).
Cards received direct with SASE, I answer immediately. Stateside
cards received w/o SASE go in the garbage, or if DX, get replied to
via the buro. I also reply to SWL cards via the buro.
DX4WIN makes this all pretty easy.
That about sums up what I do.
73 Barry W2UP

Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up at mindspring.com