[CQ-Contest] Heil Repair

Robert Shohet kq2m at mags.net
Sun Jun 3 15:29:32 EDT 2001

I found the service and help to be excellent and the prices most reasonable.
Dick? Heil let me describe to him what I needed and then custom made it for
me and I ordered it.  When the order came one important part was left out by
mistake and when I called to (nicely) let them know. Dick? Heil got on the
phone, apologized and had it sent overnight at their expense.  After the
shipping charge, they probably lost money on the order.  Amazing!  I wish
more manufacturers had this kind of commitment to product quality and
customer service.

I  recommend Heil and their products most highly.  It was a pleasure to deal
with them!

73,

Bob KQ2M

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com