[CQ-Contest] July QST arrives "Antenna Issue"

JayTerleski jayt at arraysolutions.com
Sun Jun 24 11:34:59 EDT 2001

I for one was greatly disappointed in this so called "July Antenna
Issue".
I hope the league will forgive me for being a little critical here, but
I feel the content on antennas was way below par. I'd like to hear from
others. With great contributors like Mr. Straw, Mr. Cebik, Al Christman,
Jim Breakall, and others in the last year, one would think that they
could do allot better than making antennas out of PVC pipes. There is a
place for these portable antennas, and shoestring 40m wires, not to be
critical of those authors, but for this to be THE featured articles for
the "Antenna Issue"??

If I may suggest so, I would even be interested in contributing, so the
shoe can be on my foot for opening my mouth and criticizing this issue
to begin with in the next "Antenna Issue".  Common League you have a
tremendous resource out here for a real "Antenna Issue" just ask your
contesting friends.

Respectfully submitted,
Jay Terleski, WX0B

--