[CQ-Contest] SO2R radio positioning

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Mon Jun 25 10:50:43 EDT 2001

Why put the second-band radio on top? That's the one you'll
be adjusting all the time (tuning across bnd, etc.), and so it needs
to be in the most comfortable position for your arm.

The run radio will by comparison stay planted on one frequency,
and won't need to be touched.

 Jeff Maass       jmaass at columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com