[CQ-Contest] Stacking - it's not just for yagis

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 10:34:49 EDT 2001

In a message dated 6/27/01 1:13:53 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
k8cc at mediaone.net writes:

> 2) Radio #1 and #2 next to each other in the middle, monitor above radios,
> keyboard in front of radios.

FWIW - I have found increasing difficulty [as age sets in] with a raised
monitor.  I use  the so called "no line" bifocals, which forces me to tilt my
head up to see a monitor that is higher than desktop level.  This, in turn,
creates neck pain over long periods of time.  Having the monitor to the left
[or right] of the radio is no good either as it creates neck strain in one
direction or another.  Bottom line for me is to have the monitor on the desk
directly in front of me.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450