[CQ-Contest] Cabrillo format

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Thu Mar 1 16:38:33 EST 2001

A quick search in eHAM's links database for "cabrillo" yields:

http://www.cabrillotools.com/

Is that it?

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com

From: PY2NY - Vitor" <py2ny at arrl.net (PY2NY - Vitor)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 00:32:40 -0300
Subject: [CQ-Contest] truckers - congrats

Congrats to David Robbins and all effort to
keep these truckers out of the bands.
Is impossible to have this kind of effort
into my country, and our government isn't
concerned to fight pirates.

Hope that all of you can disturb these
people...

73 and see you at ARRL Contest...