[CQ-Contest] Clicks

i4jmy at iol.it i4jmy at iol.it
Thu Mar 8 16:15:46 EST 2001

f28FEPW20980
Sender: owner-cq-contest at contesting.com

When measuring THD we don't care much where distortion is generated and
why. That's is infact a manufacturer (or owner) problem to be solved in
the case the overall THD is too high and concurrence does better or
neghbours HAM "blame" at you (and you care) if you leave your
transmission as is.
As well as for THD, if we can finally measure what's the final
transient intermodulation distortion we have available an objective
number that evaluates the produced effect of keying.
What eventually has to be modified, is again a question that comes
after it has been established that there is something bad to fix.

73,
Mauri I4JMY

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com