[CQ-Contest] OLD DX QSO'S

Marty Tippin martyt at pobox.com
Fri Mar 16 19:14:34 EST 2001

At 05:28 PM 3/16/01 -0500, Bob Wanderer wrote:

 >In the 1999 CQWW's, I worked YJ0DX on SSB and XX9TDX on CW.
 >Because of a move and other reasons, I never sent QSLs.
 >What resources exist for finding the route for these
 >stations?
 >
 >Thanks & 73,
 >Bob AA0CY/3

Probably single best reference on the web is Pathfinder - gives you the
opportunity to search across a number of callbooks, QSL manager lists,
packet spots, etc. There is both a downloadable version that runs on your
machine, independent of the internet and a web-based version which requires
no software download and can be used from any web browser.

http://www.qsl.net/pathfinder/index.htm

Of the sources available through Pathfinder, I find the K4UTE QSL manager
database to be one of the best and most current. Many DX stations also have
their callsigns listed on QRZ.com these days as well.

Managers for both of the callsigns you seek are listed on most of the
sources available through Pathfinder.

73,

-Marty NW0L
   martyt at pobox.com