[CQ-Contest] Casual contesting...

Tom Frenaye frenaye at pcnet.com
Wed Mar 21 00:34:40 EST 2001

At 09:31 PM 3/20/2001 -0600, N0FP wrote:

 >I falsely assumed the ARRL publishes scores.  They do, only to members--both
 >printed and on the web.  As an ARRL member, I have followed the scores and
 >studied current and prior contest scores closely.  I only enter ARRL, Stew
 >Perry, etc., because I can follow the scores on the web.

Not accurate.   ARRL contest results going back to January 1997 are
published on-line and available to anyone at:

          http://www.arrl.org/contests/results/

ARRL members can see the most recent results on-line a month or so before
non members.

                          -- Tom

e-mail: frenaye at pcnet.com    YCCC --> http://www.yccc.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com