[CQ-Contest] I can feel the heat! Fwoosh!

Jerry Keller dxdog at rcn.com
Mon Mar 26 15:58:49 EST 2001

I believe you were trying to do what you thought was right, Scott.  So
before you "duck", perhaps you should send a report to the WPX Contest
Administrators, and suggest that anyone else that observed that behavior do
the same. Just stick to the facts of who, what, when, etc. of what you
observed. Try not to draw conclusions or be personally judgmental, and your
report will get more respect. If they get enough reports, they will listen.
However,  uncorroroborated accusations in a public forum (like a reflector),
using labels or loaded words like "cheat", will always give rise to
emotional responses... throwing stones or "calling names" often
backfires....that's human nature at work. We each have a right and a
responsibility to report allegations of rules infractions, but then....we
should allow the authorities to do their jobs. At least that's my opinion...
I could be wrong.   Hang in there.   73,  Jerry K3MGT