RV: [CQ-Contest] I can feel the heat! Fwoosh!

CYBERGURUES lw9euj at ciudad.com.ar
Fri Mar 30 07:11:08 EST 2001

-----Mensaje original-----
De: CYBERGURUES [mailto:lw9euj at ciudad.com.ar]
Enviado el: Martes, 27 de Marzo de 2001 08:43 a.m.
Para: cq-contest at contesting.com
Asunto: RE: [CQ-Contest] I can feel the heat! Fwoosh!

Hello Scott:
Even though, the ones who told you to shut your mouth, etc., did it
privately. You should forward their call signs to this forum.
I guess they do not deserve to be contesters.
Everybody should care if some one is cheating over the REST of his/her
COMPETITORS.
Cheating causes the competition to loose its essence.
A competition where top level entrants cheat is NOT a COMPETITION, it is
NOTHING.
Do the fellows who replied to your email want CONTESTING to be NOTHING.
I don't care who they are. They do not deserve to be contesters anymore.
If you have a tape send it to the contest manager.
I believe most of this list subscribers are "on your side".
73
LW9EUJ