[CQ-Contest] Contest QSLing

Dick Pechie - KB1H rpechie at snet.net
Thu May 3 07:17:54 EDT 2001

Hi Merri -

Hoping not to be one of the "guilty" non-qslers, I checked my pile. Yes, I
have your SASE. You QSLed our QSO and I am waiting for new NZ1U cards to
come from the printers. Ordered 2000 cards and should be here any day.
Between NZ1U and KB1H I have to send out almost 4000 cards per year. NZ1U
being a new call and sought after prefix is adding to the load. We QSL 100%
of cards received but like most contest stations, it takes time to type in
the info, print labels, stick them on, and deliver to the outgoing buro. I
just dropped off 4 pounds last week ($32 worth) and still have 4 more to
send! SASE get answered right away but in the case of the NZ1U cards there
has been a delay. I was using KB1H cards with blank labels over the KB1H
call but after WPX I go bombarded with QSLs.

Sorry for the delay but please don't put us in your "deadbeat" category.

73 Dick - KB1H, Trustee for The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com