[CQ-Contest] Contest QSLing

ted demopoulos kr1g at hotmail.com
Sat May 5 01:01:27 EDT 2001

Hmmm, then obviously you haven't seen the VL0LD QSLs
from  <http://www.eQSL.cc>www.eQSL.cc for six meters that are signed by
Romeo! In its current incarnation it is quite insecure. I'm a security guy
- its my job. Right now its a *great* way to exchange QSL images (thats
pretty pictures boys and girls), but not confirm QSOs.

For the record, I *like* paper QSLs, AND am looking forward to the
generally accepted and secure eQSL system which should exist in the next
year or so, whether its from the ARRL, <http://www.eQSL.cc>www.eQSL.cc, or
anyone else.

Paper QSLs for the wall, eQSLs for confirmation

73

Ted, KR1G

PS: Money from controlling QSLing??? I don't get it? I'm sure some QSL
managers make a little, but most lose.