[CQ-Contest] Penalty Blather!

i4jmy at iol.it i4jmy at iol.it
Tue May 22 10:46:15 EDT 2001

When in doubt if someone got your call correct, and a good contester
often feels it, take the time and ask your correspondant if he has
logged your call correct or not.
If big logs with an extremely low percentage error exist, then it means
that who has more errors is doing something wrong and that corrspondant
wrong logging or QSO removal isn't a dramatical and frequent event for
someone.
Penalty exist and it's good they are heavy to be a real deterrent.
Big incorrect logs like sometimes happened 20 yaers ago doesn't win any
more and quantity alone isn't an acceptable feature to determine
ability.

73,
Mauri I4JMY

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com